Thursday, September 20, 2012

In the presence of God (overflow)

In Your presence I am made whole
I am emptied to be filled again
With fresh waters flowing from the river of life
I am filled so that I can go out into the world
And share from the overflow

I need your presence
Everyday
so that I can be filled with blessing after blessing
for I am blessed to be a blessing
In Your presence I am made whole
When life has worn me out
And taken little pieces of me
I am filled again
In Your presence, God.

In Your presence I drink of Your Holy Spirit
Refreshed to the depths of my soul
Every yoke broken and burden removed
In Your presence I am made whole
Lord, I love to dwell in Your presence
Sometimes I sing
Sometimes I pray
Sometimes I meditate on Your word
And sometimes I just sit silently
To be filled
In Your presence

- Likeleli Tebello Mphutlane

1 comment: