Tuesday, January 18, 2011

the ultimate plan

Last year in January I had a perfect 10-year plan.
Obtain my honors degree in 2010, pass the QE 1(accounting board exam) and begin serving my articles at an audit firm in 2011, qualify as a chartered accountant at the end of 2013...and so on and so forth...the plan was flawless... Until I failed my honors, then I had to start making adjustments and I started to panick because my life would not be going as I had thought it was!!!

This year I have a 10-year plan. And that plan is to walk in the way of God consistently and to follow His purpose for my life no matter what it costs me.
Sometimes what we have envisioned for our lives is not exactly what God has in mind, and we just have to accept that.
When we walk in the will of God we have to trust that whatever happens is part of His purpose for our lives, that in the end we will look back and say "it all makes sense now"

Sometimes following God's plan means letting go of the plan that you had for your own life, giving up your dreams to fulfill the dreams that God has for your life, but the rewards of God's plan are greater than any that you could ever desire for yourself!!!

I am quite certain that at some point in my life I will understand why my honors year didn't go as I had thought it would, and that the character I developed in that year will come in handy in a very important life-defining moment that is so much greater than an honors degree.
I believe that what God has promised for my life, He is able to perform. No matter how long it takes to get there, and what road He uses to get me there, I will get there!!!
His plan is the ultimate plan

No comments:

Post a Comment